Attention when use your new LENOVO IdeaPad Yoga 13 battery pack
Do you want your laptop run well at any mobile place ? The Follow suggestions will help you protect your laptop battery life.
1. Before using the new battery, Please read the LENOVO IdeaPad Yoga 13 battery maintain parts of the user manual carefully.
2. When charge your battery first time, Please fully charge 12 hours. The new battery need three times charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
3. If a long time (three weeks or longer) without using a laptop or find the battery charge/discharge time become shorter than before, You should fully discharg the battery before charging next time.
4. When charge the LENOVO IdeaPad Yoga 13 battery, Please keep the laptop power off. Don't unplugged the power on the battery
charge half-way. It is best time to use your laptop after full charged 30 minz later.
5. Dont put battery exposure, damp and erosion some chemical liquids. Avoid contact with metal stuff
to make battery short-circuit and so on.
Seven tips to Prolong your LENOVO IdeaPad Yoga 13 laptop battery life
1. Please recharge when power left less than 5%. Don't wait run out and then recharge.
2. Try Li-ion LENOVO IdeaPad Yoga 13 battery for your laptop. It can work long time than Non Li-Ion one.
3. Keep your laptop defragmentation regularly to prolong the laptop battery life.
4. Use some hard drive and optical drive spin-down software to reduce the power consumpition of laptop.
5. When long time without using laptop, Keep it in standby or sleep mode. It can both save the power and extend the LENOVO IdeaPad Yoga 13 notebook battery life.
6. Store your battery in a cool and dry place when don't use.
7. If you usually keep your laptop plugged in fixed power or rarely use it. Please take down your battery. If not, it will hurt the battery life.